CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – The Harvard women's tennis team (14-6, 2-1 Ivy) continues league play, hosting Yale (11-8, 3-0 Ivy) on Friday at 3 p.m. for Senior Day, then traveling to Brown (9-10, 1-2 Ivy) on Sunday to face the Bears at 1 p.m. The location of the Yale matchup will be dependent on the weather in the Cambridge area, with the matches being played inside at the Murr Center Courts.
How to Follow:
Watch – ESPN3 (Murr Center Courts)
Twitter - @HarvardWTennis
Instagram - @harvardwomenstennis
What to Know:
- Harvard has won six of its last seven matches heading into this weekend's crucial conference matchups.
- The team will honor Erica Oosterhout, Isabel Jasper and manager Brett Jennings Friday at Senior Day.
- Junior Jenna Friedel continues to dominate as the team's No. 2, sporting a nine-match win streak and a 12-1 singles record in the spring.
- Senior Erica Oosterhout and junior Natasha Gonzalez lead the team in doubles play, with nine wins as a pairing.
- Junior Irene Lu won this week's COOP Student-Athlete of the Week award after winning both of her weekend matchups, featuring a pair of first-set shutouts.
The team's regular season comes to a close next weekend, as it is set to travel to Cornell on April 20 and Columbia on April 21.