CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – The Harvard women's tennis team (9-4) begins its spring break trip Tuesday afternoon in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, at 2 p.m. Next, the Crimson will take on Tulane at 2:30 p.m. on Thursday.
What to Know:
- This is the first meeting in program history between Southern and Harvard.
- The Crimson has earned the doubles point in three of the past four matches.
- First-year Rachel Lim is coming off a victory in her singles and doubles matches against St. John's.
- Junior Natasha Gonzalez leads the way with eight dual wins, followed by classmate Jenna Freidel with six.
- Harvard's doubles record in dual play is 24-8, with a winning percentage of .750.
The Crimson will return from the south to begin Ivy League play at the Murr Center Courts, beginning March 30 against Dartmouth at 2 p.m. The match will be streamed on ESPN3.