CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – The Harvard women's tennis team (4-0) is set to host Boston College (5-0) on Friday, Feb. 1, at 7 p.m., followed by a Sunday morning match against Massachusetts (2-0) on Feb. 3, beginning at 9:30 a.m. Both matches will be played at the Murr Center Courts and broadcast on ESPN+.
What to Know:
- The Crimson lead the all-time series against Boston College, 33-13.
- Harvard has never lost against Massachusetts, leading the all-time series, 6-0.
- The Crimson is coming off a 4-win week, including 7-0 sweeps against Rhode Island and Fordham.
- Through the team's first four matches, Harvard sports an overall singles record of 21-3 and a 10-1 doubles record.
- Including tournaments, junior Lexi Milunovich leads the team with a 10-1 singles record.
The Crimson embark on its first road trip of the year, participating in the ECAC Tournament, hosted by Yale.