Captain Sylvia Li was honored with a pre-match ceremony (Athletic Communications).
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – In its final clash of the 2014-15 season, Harvard women's tennis fell on Senior Day to Dartmouth, 5-2. The Crimson dropped to 7-12 on the season, 0-7 in Ivy play, while Dartmouth improved to 18-5 overall, and 5-2 in conference action.
Annika Ringblom was victorious in the second singles position, 7-5, 1-0 ret., to win her 11th match of the season. Amy He secured the second point for the Crimson, earning a straight-set triumph, 7-5, 6-3. The Crimson pushed the Big Green down the stretch, threatening to win the bout as three matches went to a third set, but Dartmouth managed to pull out each win.
Dartmouth jumped ahead early with the doubles point, securing victories at the top two positions.
Harvard's season came to a close with eight-student athletes finishing with a record of .500 or better and double-digit victories in singles play.
- Monica Lin (H) lost to Taylor Ng (D), 6-1, 4-6, 6-1
- Annika Ringblom (H) def. Katherina Yau (D), 7-5, 1-0 ret.
- June Lee (H) lost to Kristina Mathis (D), 7-6 (4), 6-2
- Ellen Jang-Milsten (H) lost to Jacqueline Crawford (D), 4-6, 7-6 (4), 3-2
- Amanda Lin (H) lost to Julia Schroeder (D), 6-3, 4-6, 6-3
- Amy He (H) def. Akiko Okuda (D), 7-5, 6-3
- M. Lin/Ringblom (H) lost to Ng/Mathis (D), 8-3
- He/Jang-Milsten (H) lost to Okuda/Yau (D), 8-4
- A. Lin/Lee (H) vs. Schroeder/Kiven (D), 6-4 DNF