The Crimson finished the four-match road trip with a win over the Colonials (Zack Williamson).
WASHINGTON – In its second match of the weekend, the No. 46 Harvard women's tennis team swept George Washington, 4-0. The Crimson moved to 5-4 on the season with the win.
Harvard started the contest by earning the doubles point with wins from the first and third positions. Monica Lin and Ellen-Jang Milsten teamed up to win in the top slot, 8-1, while Sylvia Li and Amanda Lin earned an 8-3 win from No. 3.
In singles play, Nikki Kallenberg, Amanda Lin and Li each earned straight-set victories. In the top position, Kallenberg defeated George Washington's Radosavlejevic 6-2, 6-2, while Lin earned a 6-0, 6-1 decision at No. 5 and Li triumphed 6-3, 6-1 at No. 6.
Harvard returns to the Murr Center on March 6 for a contest with Stony Brook. It can be seen live on the Ivy League Digital Network, with doubles play starting at 4 p.m.
- Nikki Kallenberg def. Teodora Radosavljevic, 6-2, 6-2
- Monica Lin vs. Lana Robins, 6-4, 4-1 unf.
- Ellen Jang-Milsten vs. Marie-Louise Decamps, 7-6 (5), 2-3 unf.
- Amy He vs. Grace Egger, 6-2, 4-3 unf.
- Amanda Lin def. Taylor Nederlander, 6-0, 6-1
- Sylvia Li def. Allison Hansen, 6-3, 6-1
- M. Lin/Jang-Milsten def. Nederlander/Hansen, 8-1
- He/Kallenberg vs. Robins/Decamps, 5-4, unf.
- Li/A. Lin def. Radosavljevic/Egger, 8-3