CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – The top-ranked Harvard women's squash team swept No. 7 Columbia, 9-0, at the Murr Center Courts Sunday. The Crimson did not drop a game on the day.
Senior Sabrina Sobhy earned another win on the weekend as the team's No. 1, beating her opponent Madlen O'Connor, 11-3, 11-5, 11-4. Junior Gina Kennedy served as the No. 2, beating Nicole Kendall by a score of 11-3, 11-6, 11-2. Junior Amelia Henley, meanwhile, rounded out the top-three with a dominant 11-4, 11-3, 11-1 victory over Jui Kalgutkar.
- Harvard increases its win streak to 57 games, dating back to the 2014-15 season (Jan. 12).
- The team did not drop a game Sunday, with all nine winning 3-0.
- The Crimson improve its all-time program record against Columbia to 9-0.
- Sobhy earned three wins on the weekend at the team's top spot.
- First-years Amina Yousry and Hana Moataz both earned wins Sunday.
The Crimson will return to action on Feb. 2, when they hit the road to take on Princeton at 2:30 p.m. and broadcast on ESPN+.