SOUTH EUCLID, Ohio- Women's rugby extended its win streak to three in a row after a 105-0 victory over Notre Dame College on the road.
Emma Kearney got the Crimson rolling with a try in the opening minutes and never looked back. Sofie Fella and Milan Roberts quickly followed to put the Crimson up 19-0. The Crimson scored almost at will for the rest of the first half with tries from Darby Eck, Cassidy Bargell, Robyn Beese, Erin Wright, Alex Pipkin and Sarah Lipson. Harvard would end the half up 57-0.
The Crimson continued its success just 20 seconds into the second half when Milan Roberts tabbed her second try of the day to make it 62-0. Sofie Fella touched down her second try a little under two minutes later to stretch the lead to 67-0. Harvard would go on to add tries from Arianna Romero, Brogan Mior, Brooklynn Davis, Erin Wright and Sabrina Kim to defeat the Falcons 105-0.
- The team stretched its win streak to three in a row.
- Sofie Fella, Milan Roberts, Erin Wright and Arianna Romero each had a game high two tries for the Crimson.
- 12 different players scored tries on the day for Harvard.
- Milan Roberts lead the team in points with 20: two tries and five conversions.
- First-year Alex Pipkin scored her first career try in a Crimson uniform.
- Erin Wright and Milan Roberts scored their first tries of the season.
- Last time Harvard scored 100 points was Sept. 22, 2017 against Mr. St. Mary's, 130-0.
Harvard will travel to Rhode Island to face Ivy rival Brown in its final game of the regular season on Saturday, Oct. 19.