(photo credit Gil Talbot)
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – The Harvard women's hockey team (10-12-3, 8-8-2 ECAC Hockey) will host St. Lawrence and No. 4/4 Clarkson this weekend at the Bright-Landry Hockey Center. Puck drop is set for 6 p.m. on Friday and 3 p.m. on Saturday. Following the game against Clarkson on Saturday, Harvard Hockey will celebrate the Class of 2019 with its annual senior ceremony. Both games this weekend will be broadcast on ESPN+.
What to Know
- Harvard is just two points shy of St. Lawrence for fifth place in the conference.
- Beth Larcom posted a shutout just three weeks ago in Canton, N.Y.
- Kristin Della Rovere is on a three-game point streak
- Lindsay Reed was named the 2019 Bertagna Award winner, recognizing the top goaltender in the Beanpot Tournament. The rookie made 103 saves across two games, stopping 52 shots against No. 7/7 Boston College in week one and 51 shots against No. 7/7 Boston University in the title game.
- Harvard stands to finish anywhere from fourth to eighth in the ECAC Hockey standings pending outcomes in the final four games of the regular season.
The Crimson will close out the regular season next weekend at Brown and Yale. Harvard will head to Providence for a 6 p.m. matchup on Friday and will turnaround for a 3 p.m. matchup in New Haven on Saturday.