CAMBRIDGE, Mass. - This weekend, the Harvard women's hockey team is thrilled to dedicate home games against No. 8/8 Colgate and No. 7/7 Cornell to celebrating the 40 year milestone since the program was elevated to the varsity level, as well as the 20 year anniversary of the 1999 national championship team. Puck drops at 6 p.m. on Friday against the Raiders while the Crimson will tangle with the Big Red on Saturday at 3 p.m. Both contests will be broadcast on ESPN+. Following the Saturday matchup, over 75 alumni and their guests will join the current team for the annual HH Dinner. The gathering provides an opportunity for old friends to reunite, for current team members to network and serves as the program's largest fundraiser of the year.
How to Follow
Broadcast: vs. Colgate | vs. Cornell | International Platform
Live Stats: vs. Colgate | vs. Cornell
Game Notes: Harvard | Colgate | Cornell
Tickets: vs. Colgate | vs. Cornell
What to Know
- Kristin Della Rovere and Lexie Laing lead the team with 10 points apiece.
- Saturday vs. Cornell will be Kate Hallett's 100th career game.
- Dominique Petrie returns to the Crimson lineup having returned home from the IIHF Under-18 Women's World Championships with a silver medal.
- Lindsay Reed ranks No. 1 in the country with a .954 save percentage and is on the NCAA's mid-season watchlist for goalie of the year and rookie of the year.
Saturday Special Events
- Post-Game Autograph Session with the Team. FREE Team Photos provided!
- Play Chuck-A-Puck for FREE and the chance to win a $100 VISA gift card courtesy of Harvard University Employees Credit Union!
Ahead on the Crimson's lineup is a trip to North Country on Jan. 25-26. Harvard will go head-to-head with reigning national champion Clarkson on Friday at 6 p.m. and then turnaround to face St. Lawrence on Saturday at 3 p.m.