CAMBRIDGE, Mass. - The Harvard women's basketball team will host its fourth annual Pack the House game Saturday, Feb. 20 vs. Cornell at Lavietes Pavilion. For tickets and full event information, visit tickets.gocrimson.com or click HERE.
Harvard is offering several ticket promotions for the game aimed to fill the stands and create an electric atmosphere for the Crimson as it makes a run at the program's 12th Ivy League championship. Additionally, the game will serve as Harvard's "Pink Zone" game to raise awareness and support in the fight against breast cancer.
The Kay Yow Cancer Fund is committed to helping find an answer in the fight against women's cancer through raising money for scientific research, assisting the underserved and unifying people for a common cause. Support the Kay Yow Cancer Fund by making your donation online HERE or on the day of the game at the marketing table.
- Youth Basketball Ticket Offer – Coaches and teams enter free (contact Harvard Athletics at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your tickets)
- Faculty/Staff Night – All Harvard Faculty/Staff receive up to four free tickets: Click HERE to claim
- Grad Student Night – All Harvard Grad Students receive up to two free tickets: Click HERE to claim
- Community Day – Allston/Brighton/Cambridge residents enter free with a valid ID
- All youth 12 and under enter free
All fans wearing pink in support of the "Pink Zone" will have a chance to spin the Harvard Athletics prize wheel for a chance to win t-shirts, rally towels or other giveaway items.
Fans will be treated to several in-game promotions as well, including "Bounce 4 Bucks" at halftime. Following the game, fans are invited to take part in an autograph session with Harvard's student-athletes. Free team photos will be provided.