CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – Harvard indoor track and field is on the road for its final two meets before the Ivy League Heptagonal Championships, traveling to BU's Valentine Invite and the Texas Tech Shootout in Lubbock, Texas. Both the Valentine Invite and Texas Tech Shootout will begin on Friday, Feb. 8 and conclude the following day.
What to Know
- Events at the Valentine Invite will begin at 12 p.m. on Friday and 10:30 a.m. on Saturday.
- Events at the Texas Tech Shootout will begin at 4 p.m. on Friday and 11 a.m. on Saturday.
- Last weekend, junior Livia Gauntlett ran the fastest 60m hurdles time in the Ivy League, crossing the finish line in 8.44 seconds.
- The women's team was ranked No. 1 in the Northeast Regional, as announced by the USTFCCCA.
- Sophomore Jovahn Williamson has broken two records this season, first at the BU Opener in the 300m, running a time of 33.75 seconds and in the 400m at the Clemson Invite, finishing in 47.39 seconds.
The Crimson is back in Cambridge for the Ivy League Heptagonal Championships, which will take place at the Gordon Indoor Track, on Friday, Feb. 23 and Saturday, Feb. 24.