CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – Harvard indoor track and field heads south this weekend for the historic Harvard-Yale-Princeton (H-Y-P) meet in Princeton, N.J. on Saturday, Jan. 26. The meet will begin in Jadwin Gymnasium at 12 p.m. with the weight throw, while the track events will begin at 2 p.m.
What to Know
- This is the 65th edition of the indoor H-Y-P.
- Princeton won the meet last year with 99 points with Harvard placing second scoring 51 points and Yale in last with 30.
- Last weekend at the Clemson Invite, Jovahn Williamson broke the Harvard indoor 400m record with a time of 47.39 seconds.
- At the BU Multi Meet last weekend, Sam Welsh won the shot put with a mark of 16.96m (55-07.75).
- Senior Ngozi Musa ran a 7.44 at the Clemson Invite, only .04 behind her personal best from Ivy Heps last year.
Harvard is back in the Boston area for the Crimson Elite and Pentathlon at the Gordon Indoor Track on Friday, Feb. 1 and at BU for the Scarlet and White meet on Sat. Feb. 2.