CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – The Harvard men's tennis team will head to Hanover, N.H. for the Dartmouth Fall Invite, Oct. 4-6. Competing for the Crimson will be sophomore Bo Leschly, first-year Alan Yim and junior Constantin Zoske.
Harvard will see action against players from Bryant, Boston University, Brown, Cornell, Dartmouth and Yale.
Friday, Oct. 4
Matches begin at 12 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 5
Matches begin at 10 a.m.
Sunday, Oct. 6
Matches begin at 9 a.m.
How to Follow
What to Know
- Yim is 6-1 so far this season through play at the Napa Valley Classic and Ivy Plus Tournament.
- At the Ivy Plus Tournament, Zoske advanced to the final of his draw in doubles play with Mason Meier of Tennessee.
- Leschly won his first match of the fall season, defeating Camille Kima of Yale in straight sets (7-6, 6-2) at the Ivy Plus Tournament.
- At the 2018 Dartmouth Fall Invite, sophomore Harris Walker went undefeated in singles and doubles play and captured the singles championship.
- First-year Henry von der Schulenburg advanced to the final of his flight at the Southern Intercollegiates, Sept. 27-29.
The Crimson will be back in action Oct. 17-22 for the ITA Regionals in Philadelphia, Pa.