CAMBRIDGE, Mass.—The Harvard men's tennis team returns to action this week, Oct. 11-16, at the ITA Regionals hosted by Princeton, with six individuals and three doubles teams taking the court for the Crimson.
How to Follow
Updated results can be accessed here.
What to Know
- Andy Zhou, Brian Shi and Robert Wrzesinski open the weekend with byes, earning seeded spots in the singles main draw.
- The duos of Christopher Morrow/Robert Wrzesinski and Brian Shi/Logan Weber enter regionals as seeded doubles entries.
- In singles, Zhou heads into competition undefeated in singles play on the season thus far.
- The last time the Crimson hit the court, Robert Wrzesinski earned the runner-up title at the Ivy Plus tournament, falling in the main draw finals. In doubles, Wrzesinski paired with senior Christopher Morrow, going undefeated across the weekend.
- Andy Zhou and Steven Sun enter doubles play with an undefeated record after going 2-0 at the 2018 Chowder Fest.
After a quick turnaround, the Crimson travels to Hanover, NH to take on the Big Green Invite hosted by Dartmouth, Oct. 19-21.