CAMBRIDGE, Mass – On their first road trip of the season, the top-ranked Harvard men's squash team (2-0, 1-0 Ivy) took care of business at Dartmouth (0-1, 0-1 Ivy), defeating the 10th-ranked Big Green by a score of 9-0. In their first action of the season, sophomores Marwan Tarek and defending national champion, Victor Crouin, picked up 3-0 victories.
The first win of the night went to senior captain Saadeldin Abouaish, who defeated his opponent 3-0 to earn the first point. After wins from Julien Gosset, Samuel Scherl and Ayush Menon, Harvard held a 4-0 advantage.
- Marwan Tarek put together a strong performance in his season debut, earning a 3-0 victory in the first pairing.
- Junior Samuel Scherl continued his hot streak, winning his match today in straight games 11-4, 11-4, 11-4.
- The Crimson extends its win streak to 18 matches.
- Harvard is now 79-1 all-time against the Big Green.
- Junior Samuel Scherl is one win from reaching 30 career victories.
With finals and winter break around the corner, Harvard will be off until the weekend of Jan. 11-12, when it welcomes Penn and Princeton to the Murr Center for back-to-back matches.
- Marwan Tarek def. Reg Anderson (DART), 3-0 - 7-11, 4-11, 4-11
- Victor Crouin def. Brandon De Otaduy (DART), 3-0 - 4-11, 2-11, 7-11
- Samuel Scherl def. James Bell (DART), 3-0 - 4-11, 4-11, 4-11
- George Crowne def. Max Finkelstein (DART), 3-0 - 3-11, 3-11, 0-11 RE
- Adam Corcoran def. Sam Supattapone (DART), 3-0 - 4-11, 6-11, 4-11
- Saadeldin Abouaish def. Tucker Martino (DART), 3-0 - 2-11, 4-11, 8-11
- Julien Gosset def. Lucan White (DART), 3-1, 9-11, 5-11, 11-9, 7-11
- Ayush Menon def. Jack Bell (DART), 3-1 - 6-11, 6-11, 11-6, 6-11
- Liam Rotzoll def. David Rubin (DART), 3-0 - 8-11, 4-11, 3-11