NEW HAVEN, Conn. – The undefeated and top-ranked Harvard men's squash team readies for its final test at the College Squash Association's Team Nationals event against No. 8 Dartmouth (8-6) in the quarterfinals on Feb. 15 at 4 p.m. at Yale. The semifinals are set for Feb. 16 at 3 p.m., with the championship being held on Feb. 17, at 2:45 p.m. There will be a live stream on YouTube.
What to Know:
- The Crimson enters the national tournament riding a 13-game win streak, the longest since the 2013-14 season.
- Harvard ended regular season play by earning the outright victory of the Ivy League Championship, its 42ndconference title in program history.
- First-year Marwan Tarek has been dominant at the No. 2 spot, owning an 11-game win streak.
- The Crimson hold a staggering 77-1 all-time series record against the Big Green.
- Harvard bested Dartmouth, 8-1, at home on Dec. 5, in the team's last matchup.
With a win, the Crimson would move onto the semifinal round of the Team Nationals, which would be on Saturday, Feb. 16 at 3 p.m. Harvard would face the winner of the Pennsylvania and Trinity matchup.