PROVIDENCE, R.I.– The top-ranked men's squash team (12-0, 6-0 Ivy) looks to end the regular season in perfection when it travels to take on No. 20 Brown at 12 p.m. on Sunday. The match will not be broadcast.
What to Know:
- The Crimson clinched a share of the Ivy League title when it took down No. 6 Yale, 9-0.
- Harvard leads the all-time series against Brown, 28-0.
- First-year Marwan Tarek currently owns a 10-game win streak as the team's No. 2 this season.
- Harvard comes off two big wins against No. 2 Trinity (Wednesday) and No. 6 Yale (Friday).
- The Crimson currently have an 12-game win streak, the program's longest since the 2013-14 season.
The team will begin preparations for the College Squash Association's Team National Championships at Trinity, beginning on Feb. 15 through Feb. 17.