(photo credit Gil Talbot)
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – The Crimson opens a five-game road swing on Tuesday night at Boston College. Game time is set for 7 p.m. and the matchup will be broadcast on ACC Network Extra.
What to Know
- Nico Garcia-Morillo earned Ivy League Rookie of the Week after three points against No. 24 Cornell.
- Harvard is 3-2 in the last five meetings with Boston College.
- Rookie Alfred Perez leads the team with three goals.
- Matt Freese made a career high eight saves against No. 24 Cornell
- Harvard currently sits fourth in the conference with a 1-1 record.
At the Helm
Pieter Lehrer, The Virginia B. and James O. Welch Jr. '52 Head Coach for Harvard Men's Soccer, enters his sixth season at the helm of the Crimson in 2018. Prior to the 2018 season, Lehrer has amassed a 39-31-12 overall record while going 19-9-5 in Ivy League play and has led Harvard to a top three conference finish in three of the last five seasons.
Harvard will head south to Providence, R.I. to take on Brown this Saturday, Oct. 13 at 7 p.m.