(photo credit Gil Talbot)
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – The Harvard men's soccer team (2-5-0) will open conference action in classic Ivy fashion, hosting Yale (4-2-1) at 4 p.m. this Saturday at Jordan Field. The game will be broadcast on ESPN+.
What to Know
- Taner Dogan and Cesar Farias Jr. lead the team with two goals apiece this season.
- Paolo Belloni-Urso has notched three assists through appearances in five games.
- Harvard leads the all-time series with Yale 54-38-12.
- Harvard is unbeaten against Yale since 2013.
- The Harvard women's soccer team will face Yale following the men's game on Saturday at 7 p.m.
At the Helm
Pieter Lehrer, The Virginia B. and James O. Welch Jr. '52 Head Coach for Harvard Men's Soccer, enters his sixth season at the helm of the Crimson in 2018. Prior to the 2018 season, Lehrer has amassed a 39-31-12 overall record while going 19-9-5 in Ivy League play and has led Harvard to a top three conference finish in three of the last five seasons.
The Crimson will head north to face No. 23 New Hampshire on Tuesday, Oct. 2 in a non-conference matchup set for a 7 p.m. first kick.