CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – The Harvard athletic department has released the following information in regards to tickets and a student fan bus for its NCAA East Regional matchup versus Providence Friday at 4 p.m. at the Dunkin' Donuts Center.
- Purchase tickets through the Dunkin' Donuts Center (Harvard fan sections are 126 and 127): http://www.dunkindonutscenter.com/events/detail/ncaa-2017-division-i-mens-ice-hockey-regionals
- 2-4 p.m., pre-game gathering at Centro Lounge (2nd floor of Omni Hotel). No RSVP required / cash bar.
- Bus transportation and student ticket will cost $20.
- Students must purchase and reserve these tickets at the Murr Center Ticket Office by Thursday at 5 p.m.
- Bus will leave Mt. Auburn St. near Lowell House at 1:30 p.m. on Friday.
- Tickets will be distributed on the bus to Providence.
- The bus will leave 15 minutes after the game ends to return to Cambridge.
- If Harvard wins, $20 tickets and bus transportation will be available for the second round game on Saturday at 8:30 p.m., also in Providence. Information regarding that will be sent out following Friday's game.
Suite Information by Session:
- $2,000 for private suite area (Preorder and secure both sessions for $3,000)
- $48/ticket (Maximum of 20 tickets – no minimum required)
- Four (4) Parking Passes
- Food & Beverages add-ons available
- Contact Brad Medeiros at the Dunkin' Donuts Center to reserve, [email protected]