CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – Harvard Athletics announced Tuesday, August 12, that season tickets for the 2014-15 Harvard men's hockey season are now on sale through GoCrimson.com/tickets or by calling the ticket office at 617-495-2211.
Tickets are priced at $200 for adults, $175 for faculty/staff and $120 for students and children under the age of 12.
Benefits to buying 2014-15 season tickets include:
- Priority to purchase Beanpot tickets.
- Ability to purchase membership to the brand new Bright-Landry Center Lounge. Membership includes a buffet served at every game, a winter parking pass and access to the cash bar. Ask about details when you order your season tickets.
- Priority to purchase Harvard vs. Yale tickets at Madison Square Garden.
- Buying a regular adult season ticket saves you $75 off the single game ticket price over the course of the season!
- Opportunity to purchase a winter season parking pass for $100. (Available only to season ticket holders.)
- Refer a new season ticket holder and receive a Harvard athletics pullover.
Harvard drops the puck on the 2014-15 season at the Bright-Landry Hockey Center on Saturday, November 1 at 7 p.m. against Dartmouth. The season-opener against the Big Green is the first of 13 home games for the Crimson. In addition to the exciting home slate, Harvard will compete in the 63rd annual Beanpot at TD Garden, as well as continuing the "Rivalry On Ice" against Yale at Madison Square Garden on January 10.
The Crimson's schedule is road-heavy early on, but Harvard closes out the year with four of its final six games at Bright-Landry Hockey Center, all against ECAC opponents.