CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – Season tickets for the 2019 season of Harvard football are now on sale for the five home games to be played at Harvard Stadium.
Harvard will host Brown, Howard, Cornell, Dartmouth and Penn at Harvard Stadium this fall. To view the complete 2019 season, click HERE. Harvard went 6-4 in 2018, and capped the season with a thrilling 45-27 victory over Yale at Fenway Park in the 135th Playing of 'The Game.'
The 2019-20 campaign marks the 100th anniversary of Harvard's Rose Bowl victory over Oregon, and the 150th anniversary of the start of college football. The Crimson will celebrate homecoming when Dartmouth visits campus on Saturday, Nov. 2. For more exclusive season-ticket holder benefits, see below and visit Tickets.GoCrimson.com for more information.
Exclusive Benefits of your 2019 football season tickets include:
- Savings off Single Game Prices: Tickets to all five home games at a 20% discount
- Season Parking Pass in Gate 16: Beat the game day traffic, tailgate and save money with the Season Parking Pass exclusively available for football season ticket holders only! The pass grants access to the season ticket holder lot, guarantees parking for Homecoming and saves you 50 percent off game day parking prices over the course of the season. Want an even better parking spot? Visit gocrimson.com/support to view giving levels and donate.
- Priority Access to Homecoming Guest Tickets: Get Harvard side seats while you still can, for just $5 (per ticket)!
- Early Access to HY 2019 Tickets: Season ticket holders interested in attending the 136th Game in New Haven will have priority access to purchase tickets in the Harvard section!
- Priority HY 2020 Seating: The Harvard-Yale game will return to Harvard Stadium in 2020 for the first time since 2016. Reserve your seats for The Game by renewing this year.
- Flexible Tickets: Can't make it to a game? Exchange your season tickets to that game for extra seats at another 2019 Harvard Football home game!
- Same seat for all five home games