Thank you for your interest in supporting Harvard Athletics. Go Crimson!
Consider a donation to one of our VARSITY programs by clicking HERE. Your gift will support the following areas:
- Out-of-region travel and foreign tours (once every four years)
- Sport-specific technology
- Special team apparel and equipment
- Non-coaching operational/admin. support
- Friends events and support
Consider a donation to one of our CLUB/RECREATION/INTRAMURAL programs by clicking HERE. Your gift will support the following areas:
- Uniforms and equipment
- Game officials, stipend for coaches
- Team travel: bus/van rentals
- Alumni/ae events
Consider a donation to one of our Athletics Department SERVICES by clicking HERE. Your gift will support the following areas:
- Innovation, technology, and sports science: using scientific breakthroughs (eg. around sleep, nutrition, sports psychology) and technology innovations to improve learning and performance
- Student-Athletic Health and Performance: sports medicine/athletic training, strength & conditioning
- Crimson Cares: donate game tickets to community members (eg. veterans and youth groups)
- Harvard-Radcliffe Foundation for Women’s Athletics (HRFWA): encouraging alumnae participation and support for women’s athletic programs
- Harvard Varsity Club: Senior Letterwinner’s Dinner, Hall of Fame and career services.
Consider a MATCHING GIFT or STOCK TRANSFER by clicking HERE.
All gifts to Harvard Athletics will receive Class and Reunion Credit. The Department of Harvard Athletics, the Friends groups and the Harvard Varsity Club encourage all alumni/ae to make an additional annual gift to the Harvard College Fund to support the overall experience for our student-athletes, which includes the College’s commitment to financial aid.