CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – In the spring, the Ivy League and ESPN agreed to a long-term relationship to showcase Ivy League events through a variety of ESPN platforms. This includes coverage for all 42 Harvard varsity programs on ESPN linear networks and ESPN+. Additional general information about the relationship between the Ivy League and ESPN+ is available here: http://www.ivyleaguenetwork.com/.
Below is information for both US and international fans on how to watch all of these events on ESPN+.
- ESPN+ is currently only available to fans in the US for $4.99/month or $49.99/year. (https://plus.espn.com/)
- A new international platform will be the home for fans outside of the US.
- The new international portal will feature both live and archived games.
- The cost for fans to subscribe to the international portal will be similar to ESPN+ - $4.99/month. A single-game purchase will also be available for $2.99.
- Video content on the new international portal will come from Harvard, as well as the other seven Ivy schools and championships hosted by the Ivy League.
- Due to technical and logistical limitation, it is possible that not all Ivy League games will be available internationally at launch, but all eight schools are working diligently to make sure that as many games as possible are available to all viewers.
- GoCrimson.com schedule pages will display direct links for both US and International live video feeds. Please check back regularly for updated links and information.
- If international fans have any issues accessing games, they can reach out to Imry Halevi, Assistant Director of Athletics for Multimedia and Production (email@example.com) to purchase a digital copy of any broadcast (will mail a flash drive with game recording).
- Fans can also purchase copies of old archived games here: http://harvard.cloud.pixcel.com.
ESPN+ is the first-ever multi-sport, direct-to-consumer subscription streaming service from The Walt Disney Company's Direct-to-Consumer and International division in partnership with ESPN. It offers fans thousands of additional live events, on-demand content and original programming not available on ESPN's linear TV or digital networks. This includes hundreds of MLB, NHL and MLS games, Grand Slam tennis, Top Rank boxing, PGA Tour golf, college sports, international rugby, cricket, the full library of ESPN Films (including 30 for 30) and more. Fans can subscribe to ESPN+ for just $4.99 a month (or $49.99 per year) and cancel at any time.
Launched April 12, ESPN+ is an integrated part of a completely redesigned ESPN App. Already the leading sports app, the new ESPN App is the premier all-in-one digital sports platform for fans and is a showcase of the company's culture of innovation. With a richer, increasingly more personalized experience, the new ESPN App curates all of ESPN's incredible content into an experience unique to each fan's individual tastes. ESPN+ is also be available through ESPN.com.