Brandyn Curry and the Crimson return 14 players from last year's squad that earned a berth in the NCAA tournament (Gil Talbot).
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – As part of the 2012 ESPN College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon, the Harvard men's basketball team will play at Massachusetts Tuesday, Nov. 13. The Crimson will face the Minutemen at 10 a.m. at the Mullins Center in Amherst, Mass.
Harvard and UMass are part of a 24-hour live marathon of college basketball on ESPN Nov. 13, featuring 11 games from across the country.
The Crimson is coming off an historic season, going 26-5 overall, while winning its second straight Ivy League title with a 12-2 conference mark. Harvard advanced to the NCAA tournament for the first time since 1946 and won the Battle 4 Atlantis title in the Bahamas. Seniors Kyle Casey and Brandyn Curry will serve as co-captains for the Crimson this season, as Harvard returns 14 players from last year's squad.
2012 ESPN College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon Schedule – ESPN
Tuesday – Nov. 13, 2012
· 12 a.m.: West Virginia @ Gonzaga
· 2 a.m.: Davidson @ New Mexico
· 4 a.m.: Houston Baptist @ Hawaii
· 6 a.m.: Stony Brook @ Rider
· 8 a.m.: Northern Illinois @ Valparaiso
· 10 a.m.: Harvard at Massachusetts
· 12 p.m.: Temple @ Kent State
· 2 p.m.: Detroit @ St. John's
· 4 p.m.: Butler @ Xavier
· 6.p.m.: College GameDay (live from the Georgia Dome – Atlanta, Ga.)
· 7 p.m.: Michigan State vs Kansas (Champions Classic, Georgia Dome – Atlanta, Ga.)
· (Approx. 30 min. following MSU/KU): Duke vs Kentucky (Champions Classic, Georgia Dome – Atlanta, Ga.)