This Friday, March 25, the Harvard University football team will team with the American Red Cross for a Blood Drive at the Dillon Field House.
From 1-6 p.m. in the Dillon Lounge, the football team invites all members of the Boston, Cambridge and Harvard communities to donate.
A little time out of your day could make a huge difference in someone's life. Your donation can save up to three lives. To make an appointment, please call 1-800-REDCROSS (1-800-733-2767) or visit www.RedCrossBlood.org. You can also show up without an appointment - Walk-ins are welcome.
Why Give Blood?
- Because it could change someone's life
- Because you have blood to spare
- It is a great way to lose weight (you will be one pint lighter!)
- It is easy and convenient (only takes about an hour)
- It gives you an excuse to do nothing on a Friday afternoon
- Free juice and cookies
This year's drive is part of Harvard's overall Crimson In The Community campaign. The football student-athletes specifically perform at least one community service event per semester.