Harvard Undergrads -- Get your free Harvard-Yale football ticket! Tell your friends to get their tickets!
Representatives from the Department of Athletics will be at select locations this week to hand out tickets for the Harvard-Yale football game. Make use of this convenient opportunity to pick up the tickets at one of the location below— this opportunity will only last through this week (ends on Saturday 11/6 at 3 p.m.)! Below is the schedule for ticket distribution:
- Monday, November 1, 5:00-7:00 p.m. -- Dunster House and Quincy House dining halls
- Wednesday, November 3, 5:00-7:00 p.m. -- Cabot House and Kirkland House and dining halls
- Thursday, November 4, 5:00-7:00 p.m. -- Annenberg
If you are unable to pick up a ticket from a dining hall, you can also get your ticket at the following locations:
- Through November 5, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. -- Murr Center Ticket Office (1st floor, behind the elevator)
- Saturday, November 6, 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. -- Murr -Center Ticket Office, Bright Hockey Arena Ticket Window
Note that these are the only
opportunities for Harvard undergraduates to guarantee their free ticket to the
Harvard-Yale game. Students will have to purchase
tickets after Saturday, November 6 at 3:00p.m.
A few things to note:
- Only one free ticket per valid undergraduate HUID.
- Students must pick up their tickets in person (you cannot give your ID to a friend for them to get the ticket for you).
- Tickets will not be available on game day.
- For reminders on ticket availability, you can follow Harvard Athletics on Twitter: @HarvardCrimson