Download Harvard Sports Schedules
An Internet Calendar Subscription is a calendar that you download and view in iCal. However, unlike a schedule download for calender applications, Internet Calendar Subscriptions are updated automatically.
- Click the link for your desired sport in the list below for the Internet Calendar Subscription.
- At the prompt, choose "Subscribe."
- Choose desired options, select "yes" for auto-refresh, and subscription is complete. Auto refresh settings can be adjusted within the subscription info for iCal
Here's how to download and import a schedule:
- Click the schedule below that you want to import. (In some web browsers, you might have to right-click).
- Select "Save File" (it is easiest to save the file to your Desktop).
- Find the location of the file you downloaded and double-click.
- Enter a name for the calendar (or accept the default) and click "OK".
- If you are using Safari as your web browser, once you click on a schedule below it will automatically load into Apple iCal.
Operating System/Platform: Microsoft Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP or
Calendar/Outlook: Outlook 2000, XP, 2003 or 2007
Other: Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0. Most computers have this installed and otherwise you can download it here. You may be required to download a newer version, such as Microsoft. NET Framework Version 3.5 SP1, which is available here.
iCal Subscriber for Outlook download instructions:
- Save iCal Subscriber 1.2 for Outlook from here.
- Ensure your Microsoft Outlook is completely closed.
- Locate the file "MarkThisDateSetup-12.msi" that you saved, double-click and to open and run the setup. You may receive a confirmation message asking if you are sure you want to run the program, select "Run".
- The MarkThisDate Setup Wizard will appear and guide you through the installation.
- Once installed, you may add and subscribe to iCalendars. For more information or instructions on adding iCalendars using "iCal Subscriber for Outlook", click here.
Download Harvard Sport Schedules: